Subject: [Leica] Re: adapter problem with 15mm Heliar
From: timswan <timswan@blazenetme.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:24:50 -0500

I'm using a genuine Leica adapter for my 25 Skopar and the dot doesn't
align -- looking head-on it's at about2 minutes 'til 12 o'clock position.

I'm confident that this won't cause any exposure problems (never crossed
my mind), but I do wonder what effect it could have on overall sharpness.
In another way: how much does the distance from the film plane to the
lens affect the accuracy of focusing?

Really just a hypothetical question, as the pics look great.

Tim