Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica in Japan was: Leica in Canada
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:38:52 -0800

I've heard someone comment that Lemon was redistributing the cameras it
imported to other stores in violation of the contract with Solms, some
of which may have ended up at MapCamera, and other grey-market stores.

Lemon actually has been experiencing some difficulties recently: it was
found that a former employee embezzled the company in tune of $2 million
dollars in the past years...

Ken Iisaka  kiisaka@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/kiisaka
Still lost in Mill Valley in Marin County, California