Subject: [Leica] The case for the eveready case
From: "Walter Levy" <wlevy@home.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:53:10 -0500

Hi all,

I've been following the LUG for a couple of months now.  Tried to post
messages a few times but evidently my mail format was wrong so the messages
were deep-sixed.  I'd like to post my 2 cents worth on the eveready case
issue.

There are times when I'd like to take my M6 with me somewhere but I know
it's likely to be subjected to bumps, dirt, etc.  It's not that I'm trying
to baby it, but I don't want to beat it up either.  Last year a camera strap
slipped and the camera fell onto a concrete walkway from about three feet.
I had to send it in for a rangefinder repair at about the same cost as a
Kameraleder case.  So, I'm buying a case, which guarantees the camera will
never be dropped again :)  Thanks to Mike P. for the info on Kameraleder.

I should introduce myself.  My name is Walter Levy and I am the current
manager of the leica-users MSN community (Hans recently asked me to take
over from him).  On the issue of Microsoft's terms of use, it looks like the
brouhaha has died down, but let me just say that for me this is just a fun
thing to do.  If I were really worried about what might become of the images
I post on the site I simply wouldn't do it.

Nice to make your acquaintance, LUGgers!

Regards,
Walter
wlevy@home.com