Subject: [Leica] 28mm vs. 35 mm lenses
From: "Jackie Fuchs"<jackie_fuchs@icmtalent.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:22:22 -0800

Hi everybody!

I'm new to the group and just wanted to get some opinions on which wide-angle
lens to get.  I shoot an M6TTL and right now have a 50mm and 90mm lens and need
a wide-angle to complete my set.  I absolutely hate the distortion of wide-angle
lenses to I had been thinking about getting a 35mm, but it seems a little
redundant with a normal lens so I've been moving toward a 28.  Any thoughts
about the relative advantages?

Many thanks,

Jackie

P.S.  You can check out some of my work at jackiefox.com