Subject: RE: [Leica] bouncing leicas
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:40:53 -0500

Well, we're all that sort of twit once and a while, but the truly wonderful
thing about the Passport, the thing that really sets it apart from other
excellent warranties, is that you can run your Leica over with a bleeping
Hummer, after dropping it from the top of the tallest building in your home
town, and as long as you can produce a piece of the camera with a serial
number on it, Leica will, at its discretion, repair or replace it. And that,
not that we often discuss it, is definite worth several hundred on the
purchase price...