Subject: RE: [Leica] wide angle Nose Grease
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:27:19 -0500

Damn, but that's a clever idea! Why in God's name didn't Dr. Blacktape
suggest that to me? :-)

And by the way, guys and guyettes, I do wipe the viewfinder window with a
microfiber cloth; I do wipe my nose off, I do occassionally shoot with my
left eye. I was just wondering if anyone had a really GOOD suggestion as to
how to deal with this...but maybe I'm the only one with enough of a schnoz
to have the problem..;-)