Subject: [Leica] Wiseass Nose Grease
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:33:00 -0800

I was thinking the same thing.  It's an irresistable temptation to many, and
bears a striking similarity to what happened in the infamous "lawyer joke"
thread.
A: "I hate/don't want X."
B: "Oh yeah?  Well, XXXXXXX!  How 'bout them apples?"

On the other hand, I confess to being one of those who is amused by this
sort of behaviour, especially when it's psychologically benign.  The legacy
of an ill-socialized youth, I guess :-)

Just to keep things on topic, I can understand the original poster's
consternation.  This is one aspect of camera-using where the left-eyes have
it all over us right-eyes.  I just keep wiping the VF with my shirt front as
the previous poster described.

Paul Chefurka