Subject: [Leica] FS: 90mm f2.8 Elmarit M-lens(latest)
From: "Andrew S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:21:55 -0500

LUGgers: I have the following lens for sale :

        * 90mm f2 Elmarit-M #35208xx, SA mint(black with built-in hood,
 	latest, Solms) including leather case, caps, with  original box

        Shipping extra. 10 day MBG.

       * Special Bonus: E46(46mm diameter) protecting uv filter by
	Rodenstock (Heliopan in US) if you contact me before April 3

Interested LUGgers please send private e-mail to:
  andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net

or call: 973-376-1644

With best regards, Andrew Jordan, Short Hills, NJ