Subject: Re: [Leica] leitiquette question
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:10:53 -0800

>Javier Perez asked:
>
>> I .......crossed paths with a fellow with an M6. I  pretended not to
>notice him or his camera and > he pretended not  to notice me or
>mine......Is there an secret Leica salute or hand signal that
>> should be used at times like this?
>> Javier

lugfolk,

on recent encounters with leicaphiles... [slow dissolve...fade to black...]

while strolling through the park one day, a fellow stroller spied my iiif
with its elmar 50/3.5 lens fully extended and sporting a spiffy fikus hood
surmounting a slip-on orange filter that fastens with a screw. as we
crossed paths he remarked: 'nice camera.' without even a second's
hesitation, i replied: 'i know.'

guy