Subject: Re: [Leica] Anyone know a decent place in London to buy film?
From: "Joe B." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 16:13:22 +0100

At 13:45 01/04/00 +0100, you wrote:
>So is there anywhere in Central London where the staff will recognise
>and respond to the words "Ektachrome" and "Fujichrome", or where
>enquiries about Kodak Vericolor SO-279 won't be greeted with a blank
>stare?

There is a company with a few London outlets called KJP. They have more
than one shop but I only have one number, for the Drummond Street branch,
which is 0171 380 1144. They deal with professionals and have the knowledge
and the attitude you would prefer! There is also KJP Direct mail order
(phone 08706 030303) which stocks uncommon films and will deliver by
courier the next day, and I have used them- it costs around 7 pounds for
delivery.

Joe B.