Subject: [Leica] RE: Leica chat
From: "Walter Levy" <wlevy@home.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 09:09:28 -0400

Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 01:05:01 -0500 (EST)
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Subject: [Leica] anybody up for a leica chat?

>>> i can't believe i'm suggesting this, but anybody want to get together on
the leica chat room hans set up on the msn leica users page? i stick my
head in the chat room every time i'm there but there are rarely people
using it. (okay, only twice). maybe we could pick a time?

might be a neat way to get to know one another better.

kc <<<

Good idea, Kyle.  If it's at a time I can be at the computer, count me in.