Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Photgraphig Photographers
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 12:18:58 -03-30

At 09:21 AM 02/04/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Photographers who do not like to be photographed are like joksters who
>don't like having a joke played on them. Shame on them. They can intrude
>on others' lives for money, but do not want to be intruded on
>themselves. The rules apply to others and not to them. Such people are
>to photography as whores are to love.
>
>doug nygren

  I guess I can take that as a personal insult and total disregard for an
entire profession.
If people on this list are willing to condemn the legal, medical,
accounting and other professions with total abandoned it should not be a
shock to here statements like this about professional photographers.

Why does there seem to be so much pent up bile with so many of members of
this list?

Greg Locke                         St. John's, Newfoundland
locke@straylight.ca              http://www.straylight.ca/locke
Touched By Fire: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm
ISBN#0-7710-5305-3 McClelland & Stewart