Subject: Re: [Leica] leica greetings....
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 15:32:21 -0800

Carl Socolow wrote:
> Does Frank still live in Nova Scotia? I see the makings of a good
> match-up for Canadian National Photographic, Geriatric Pugilist.
> Question is where to put my money.>>>>>>>>>>

Carl my man need you ask? The west is best! :) I'd put your money on me
as I'm a really poor loser, so I'd reach for all the dirty tricks in the
book with no intention of loosing. :)

The ass kicking event should be held in Manitoba at the corner of
Portage and Main in January. This location is known as the coldest
corner in Canada with some 45 mpr winds,  when the temperature is 45
below zero!  Why hell just being out in that kind of temperature is a
challenge in itself and only Leica equipped photographers would be
allowed to shoot it.

Now Robert Frank must be about the same age as meself, therefore, our
mature common sense would dictate only fools would venture out on a 45
below day, so we'd call the bout, declare it a draw and retire for warm
toddies by the fire while discussing the frailties of life with a Leica
!  :)

Hell of a story , anyone want movie rights?  :)

ted