Subject: Re: [Leica] leica greetings....
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:32:43 -0700

I must've missed something.... but down here in the South (Home of the
Greensboro Generals) if a glove hits the ice, the shout used to go up,
"Hockey Fight!, Hocky Fight!" and this was a signal for all those out at the
concession stand getting an RC Cola and some Fried Pork Rinds to get back to
the arena before the excitement was over!
Maybe it's handles differently up there in Canadia, where it all began!
My ex-sister-in-law loved to get a seat near the exit where the opposing
team left to go to their dressing room where she could hurl invectives when
they left! I think the thrill of hockey for us is that 'Possum huntin' ain't
much of a spectator sport!
Dan (Hit ain't a hockey game, 'less theres some blood on the ice!) Post