Subject: Re: [Leica] case's and what not.
From: Evilboy <BernardDelgado@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:45:47 -0700 (PDT)

It was months ago.I think it was about $45, BUT you should check with her. I
thought it was a bargain since those Italian cases go for around $100.
Sherry can be emailed at:
krauter@warwick.net

- -BernardDelGado
- ---------------------
From the LUG:
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:03:34 -0500
                                                        From:
calciua@hn.va.nec.com
                                                        Subject: Re: [Leica]
case's and what not.

                                                        How much does Sherry
charge for the case?

                                                        - -_______________
                                                        Andrei D. Calciu
                                                        NEC America, Inc.

Evilboy

<BernardDelgado@excite.com>owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-        Subject:
Re: [Leica] case's and what not.

alto.ca.us

                                                        I've been using a
little black suede halfcase that Sherry Krauter has been
                                                        selling . She has
them in dark brown as well.

                                                        I tend to use it on
my M3 more than the M6. I like it. I liek all the
                                                        protection it gives
the body for simple things like plopping it down ona
                                                        table. I find it
less cumbersome than the classic case.
                                                        Its snaps on the
body around the lugs as opposed to screwing into the
                                                        tripod
                                                        socket. Easier to
remove that way.
                                                        - -Bern