Subject: Re: [Leica] Info on the LHSA Camera?
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 02:57:53 -0400

2000-04-03-14:25:34 SML:
> Hello Bill,
>
>  Any more news on this yet?

Well, I'm not Bill, but I play him on TV... and I can report that there
was a lovely brochure describing the black-pant [Freudian slip?]  LHSA
M6 TTL in the envelope with my copy of Viewfinder.

Okay, kids, 'fess up: how many already have the check in the mail, to
try to get one of that first batch of 300 0.72s?  How many are hoping to
get a cool low-numbered-within-the-series one thereby?

The question which comes to my mind is: can the lovely knurled
shutter-speed dials from the Millennium be ordered via the usual parts
channels?

 -Jeff M.