Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Photographing Photographers
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 09:14:00 EDT

In a message dated 4/4/00 12:46:52 AM, plus_4@hotmail.com writes:

>As far as natural animosity between still and TV shooters, I have not seen
>
>it as being a problem. Actually I've had more problems with video shooters.
>
>Maybe that is my still background coming out.

Well there you have it. EVERYBODY dislikes the video guys, even the video
guys dislike the video guys . . . There's nothing quite like trying to cover
a statehouse hearing or something with a little subtlety -- the old fly on
the wall routine, you know -- and have some TV crew come crashing in late,
make a lot of noise and turn on a big, harsh quartz light on one side of the
room. It's an instant circus . . .

Bob (hates photojournalism interruptous) McEowen