Subject: [Leica] Fun lens/camera combination comparison
From: David Prakel <dprakel@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 20:54:02 -0400

If you follow this link on my web site

http://home.rochester.rr.com/prakel/LeiNik.htm

you will find two pictures. One taken on Nikon with a Zoom Nikkor and one
with a Leica R4 and a Vario-Elmar. If you'd like to vote on which you think
is which please mail me via the Vote link and say something like Top -
Canon/Bottom - Hassleblad or 1 - Holga/2 - Kiev.

Full details of the kit and film etc are under the pictures. And yes I do
know this is not a scientific comparison it is just a bit of fun. I will not
expose those LUGgers who fail to spot the Leica lens everything will be
anonymous. Have a look even if you don't vote.

In a week or so when either you or I are bored with the idea I'll let you
know statistically how our community gets on comparing raspberries and
strawberries (not quite as bad as apples and oranges!).

David Prakel