Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica loupe sources?
From: Leon Davenport <leonjdav@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 18:14:22 -0700

Samys Camera in Los Angeles, CA has them for sale.  You can have one sent to
you mail order-if you wish.  Ask for Nigel Skeet he is the Leica Expert at
Samys.  He sold me mine.  I like it because it is the clearest, sharpest and
most versatile loupe I've used.

Leon.

- --

ljdavenportphotography.com is a webfolio of my best work.  It has color and
black and white images.  Landscapes taken on a trip through Death Valley and
south western Nevada highlight the current offerings. (Most of which were
taken with the Leica R8.)  Please stop by and enjoy.