Subject: [Leica] RE:Refinished LTM bodies & red curtains
From: Evilboy <BernardDelgado@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 13:08:54 -0700 (PDT)

For the Red Eye reduction , of course!

Actually, I'm doing a project w/ military re-enactors. One of my shutters
has failed. Since redcurtains were available during the war, I'm going
native.

Once you've tramped thru the snow & heard the machinegun fire w/ men calling
out for a charge & desperate screams for ammo(and fallen in the snow trying
to reload an old black paint leica), you can really appreciate what the war
photogs did. And I didnt even have to worry as much about being shot.
- -Bernard the Guardsman