Subject: Re: [Leica] i get no respect....
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 18:25:22 -0700

Ted Grant wrote:
  No matter what they shoot on their hotshot digi
> cams, they wont have diddly squat images for printing in a week or in 24
> hours,  the way the digi files are dumped because nobody has room to
> store them for the future or  printing.

Hi Ted!

     Right, I was watching some PBS show on photojournalism awhile back.
Some photographer, who used film, was able to dig out of his files a shot
of Bill and Monica in the pre-expose days.  A lot of other media was there,
but the photographer, I forget who it was, said that most of the digital
stuff they use gets dumped.

    This issue alone, is a big deal.  The 'unfixed' image!    :-)

						Cheers,

								Rich Lahrson
								tripspud@wenet.net