Subject: RE: [Leica] Resurgence of B&W
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 03:18:38 -0700

This is an un-abashed recommendation to Ed Buziak's magazine: Camera and
Darkroom.  I have been getting Popular and Modern for 35 years.  The
articles are stale and repeating.  Maybe because this magazine is new to me,
or because it is English instead of American, the types of articles, the
angle of attack, and the knowledge inparted is just plain different.  It
specializes in the B+W arena, and talks about equipment, processes, and
techniques in down to earth ways.

Black art or science, if you are in the B+W darkroom, get this magazine.  It
is just plain incredible.

Ed: Thanks for a great magazine.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net