Subject: Re: [Leica] The lights are on...but nobody's home
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 11:21:17 -0700

Give them a little more credit on knowing where there advertising dollars
get results.  A sales rep once told me that they get several times the
response for a fraction of the price of running a similar ad in Outdoor
Photographer versus Popular Photography.  They do better advertising in
periodicals targeted at advanced users rather than the more mass market.  As
for Shutterbug, their readers are going for used bargains, not new
equipment!  They would probably get more bang for the buck advertising
Miniluxes in the Robb Report!

Tom Schoifeld