Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome 25 ?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 23:59:18 +0200

If K25 is still made, it is extremely difficult to find, even in Switzerland,
where K64 is very available in even the most basic film outlet, and K200 is
also easy to find. I bought 5 rolls of K25 in Denmark back in February and I am
looking for more everywhere I go--this film is  the greatest. My R8 and the
100mm Apo Macro simply love it.

Nathan

Chuck Albertson wrote:

> They've discontinued K25 Professional (the QC'ed, refrigerate-til-it-dies
> version), but I thought they were continuing to manufacture the
> normal/amateur version. I've been snapping up rolls of PKM wherever I can
> find it in the stores---don't like green or pink snow in high mountain
> photos, and PKM is usually dead on.
>
> Chuck Albertson
> Seattle, Wash.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch