Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Visoflex/Bellows/Hektor question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 09:48:40 -0600

Mary, Ken and John,

Success! My barrel is pretty marked up so I hard time seeing the proper
place for it to come apart. You know it is amazing in just how many
incorrect ways it will come apart. I finally decided you all could not be
crazy ( and I am all too familiar with my own reputation) so I looked in all
my books for pictures and saw the proper joint just behind the aperture
index dot. Boy did it take a great deal of force!

Thanks,

John Collier