Subject: [Leica] Film problems, again
From: Kenneth Epstein <kepstein@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 08:00:10 -0400

I was using my new M6 TTL yesterday, when I noticed that I had gone up to
the 40th frame on the indicator.  I did not notice whether the rewind knob
had been turning.  I decided to rewind the film, but there was no tension.
I began to doubt whether I had actually loaded the camera, so I opened it.
Much to my surprise, the film had separated from the cartridge, and was all
on the take-up spool.  I threw the film away and removed a broken piece of
film that I found under the take-up spool.

My question is, what happened and is there something I should avoid in the
future.  Thanks from a new Leica user.

Ken

Kenneth Epstein
<mailto:kepstein@mediaone.net>