Subject: Re: [Leica] Discontinued Kodak B&W papers
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 09:52:58 EDT

<<Most serious B&W printers (reads that as anyone who prints in fiber

based paper) is using POLY-MAX or whatever the latest version is. I find it

excellent stuff.>>

Sal,

I have to add a caveat.  Poly-MAX FB has a VERY short shelf life in my
experience.  I liked the paper OK, but it would fog after the box was open
for about a month.  I threw out a lot of grey paper-maybe I'm not in the
darkroom enough.  I now use Oriental VC.

Richard Wasserman