Subject: Re: [Leica] Discontinued Kodak B&W papers
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 09:56:21 -0700

"Sal DiMarco,Jr." wrote:

> LUGGERS,
>     Most serious B&W printers (reads that as anyone who prints in fiber
> based paper) is using POLY-MAX or whatever the latest version is. I find it
> excellent stuff.
> Happy Snaps
> Sal DiMarco, Jr.

As a serious B&W printer who has been hooked on Ilford's Multigrade FB for
decades and also now it's chocolate boxed cousin and who has been aware of
Kodaks illustrious commitment to black and white over the descending decades I
am wanting to know: WHO?
WHO IS USING THIS POLY-MAX STUFF?
Every time I try some Kodak stuff I get totally bummed out! Ungroved!
Mark Rabiner