Subject: [Leica] Pricing Help Please!
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 13:53:25 -0400

Anyone! I've been given the task of helping a friend sell some older
Leica gear. My friend is coming to that point in life that he is
thinking of what folks will do with his things when he is gone, he feels
no one will appreciate the Leica and Lens. So  I ask you what you think
these are worth. We have the original boxes for all, (one of the sides
are split on one box but other wise in tack). All of the glass is Mint
and the Lens are Mint  to Mint minus. All lens are 2 cam R,-- Elmarit  R
90/2.8 # 2335122, (both caps and filter ring) Summicron - R 50/f2
2323111 (both caps, filter ring and a non leitz coated uv filter)
Elmarit- R 35/f2.8 2364018 (  both caps,  filter ring, round sun
shade-12564 )(this is the box lid that is seam split and I did it-this
is the only split box) Elmairt-R 180/f2.8 23551222 ( both caps, filter
ring and Leica UVa filter) All lens are german. Next is an SL #1235395
body-chrome-This is dirty but only real marks are from tripod and normal
light scratching on the base. Tiny bit of paint chipping on top of back
hinge (this is on the back not the body) Mirror is clean, matte screen
is showing some discoloration, meter works, depth of field works, film
counter works, shutter sounds good (sounds really nice in fact), focus
pops  in nicely (even with out my glasses) X cover is missing, Bulb
cover is in place. Have the box for the SL,  No cap for the lens mount.
Any ideas on value or is there one of you who will want this for
collection or what ever.

- --
Cheers Wilber GFE
tel. 803-469-2440