Subject: [Leica] Re: Focusing range of new Leica LTM lenses
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 10:22:05 -0400

On the 35 Summicron ASPH the minimum focus is 1 meter and the rangefinder
on my IIIf follows the entire focusing range. I suspect, but don't know,
that this is about as close as the 50s will follow the rangefinder. Both
the Summmilux and Summicron are/were produced. IMHO, the 35 is the one to
get. The old 50 Summicron is very good. The 35 shows considerable
improvement over the older 3.5 Summaron.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>