Subject: Re: [Leica] Pricing Help Please!
From: "Leon Jackson Davenport, Jr." <leonjdav@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 23:03:10 -0700

You might try Shutterbug Magazine.  It has many ads from Leica
Dealers.  I price   things by comparing the price that I was offered
with the ads from the dealers.  I will say that the ads are a month
or two old - because they have to be submitted well before
publication - but they are a good starting point.  Many of the Leica
Dealers have web sites which are an excellent source for information.

Good shooting.

Leon.

- -------