Subject: [Leica] Re: M6 service
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 08:23:25 -0700

Last year I sent an M6 to NJ for RF adjustment. The bag that it was in
slipped off of my shoulder and hit the concrete with a thud. The camera was
well padded in the bag but the RF went out. I FedEx'ed it on a Monday and I
received it back the following Monday. Perfectly adjusted.

Great service.

Jim