Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica France
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:49:02 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 10/04/00 20:07:44 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
arbos@mac.com a écrit :

<< Salut, LUGgers en France,

 Now my M6's have problems.  One has a shutter faster (about 1/60) at 1/8 and
 1/30.  The other has a film counter that returns to "20".  I consider
 sending them to Leica France.  How is its reputation in terms of time, cost,
 and quality of work?

 Merci!

 Mikiro
 Strasbourg

Hi Makiro .
I have sent my M6 to Leica France for a CLA at the end of febuary .
2 weeks ago they called me for an agreement on the asked price : 2200 FF.
Still have no news since then .
Can you explain your M6 problem cause I didn't understand very well . You can
Email me in french if you want .
I think that if the quality of there job is at the level of the time they
take to do it , so I will get a nice M6 in return ..........;
By the way my M6 had 14 years of severe use evrywhere on the planet , from
very damp to desert climates .
The viewfinder was so dusty and cloudy that it was becoming incomfortable .
I never had a failure exept for the flash beeing triggered at arming of the
shutter .
Regards
JoGOODTIMES