Subject: [Leica] New Green Leafe images
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 18:51:03 -0400

I mentioned this on the LEG, but wanted to add a couple of comments.

I've posted some workprints from the most recent batch of Green Leafe
stuff.  All of these images are hand held at full aperture, at speeds
ranging from 1/15-1/60sec.  I've concluded that this is about the best I
can get out of these lenses at the slowest speeds and widest apertures, far
from their benchtest capabilities, I know, but more than satisfactory for
my purposes.  I used both an M3 and an M4P (w/ Rapidwinder) for these
shots.  I metered with an Gossen Digital F or a Honeywell Digital Spotmeter.

All images on row three, and the first frame of row four, are with the
75/1.4 Summilux.

The four images of  Susan (in glasses) are with the Noctilux/M4P/Rapidwinder

Everything else is pre-asph 35/1.4

Film is T400CN.

I'd really like some feedback;  I don't get to show this stuff to many people.

Thanks.

URL is:

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown/photography/People/leafe.htm

Chandos

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown