Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica France
From: "Luc Janssens"<luc@psion-be.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:12:42 +0200

Hi Mikiro,

I sended my M6 and 50mm summicron at the end of february to Odin
Netherland.
for battery consumption and lens quality. I'm still waiting to get them
back.
It is MUCH too long.
On the P**** website you will see that they try to send the repairs back
in 48 hours
(for photographers who use their P**** professionally

rgs

Luc

Mikiro <arbos@mac.com>
Sent by: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
11/04/00 11:36
Please respond to leica-users

        To:     leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
        cc:

Thank you very much for all your suggestions.  In fact I first contacted
Leica Germany, because I live nearer to Solms than Paris!  However, they
told me to send the cameras to Leica France....  Well, I cannot afford to
leave the cameras for repair for more than 6 weeks!

Cheers,

Mikiro
Strasborug