Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Cosina 15 at "La Maison du Leica" Pour Dominique
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:17:24 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 10/04/00 23:31:22 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
Dominique.Pellissier@droit-eco.univ-nancy2.fr a écrit :

<< Thanks for the info, Simon.
 I've planned a travel to Paris in a couple of weeks.So i'll try the 15 and
 give the film for a 1h-developing.
 After reading Erwin's report on Cosina lenses,where he noticed decentring
 for all cosina lenses, i'm not getting overexcited by these "leica pimples".
 Moreover it seems that the finder is not corrected against parallax at short
 distances (no frames). Wait and see !

 Amicalement,

 Dominique

I've got a 15 Cosina that I bought at La maison du Leica . I'm quite happy
with the lens . I took lots of shots with it on the aircraft carrier Le Foch
, handheld at 1/8 th and the results are good .
With this lens , you shoot the whole cabin of a car ( US car , I agree ! ) .
Hello Simon
Regards
JoGOODTIMES