Subject: Re: [Leica] photographing dead people.....
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:10:34 -0700

ARTHURWG@aol.com wrote:>

> There's the story about the guy who got the snap of Bobby Kennedy on the
> floor of that hotel kitchen. A woman tried to block/stop the shot. The
> photographer said something like, "Sorry, but this is history.">>>>>>

The photographer was Bill Epperidge and in this case he was perfectly
correct. It's an entirely different situation to the original
hypothetical situation of an innocent bystander being killed on the
street right before her boy friend and onlookers.

I realize in saying this there will be those who disagree, however,
that's their prerogative.

ted