Subject: [Leica] Get the Shot or Walk by
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 07:53:44 -0400

LUGGERS,
        Orginally, I was going to post a response to Kyle's shoot or don't
shoot question, but Scott Stewart's response was COMPLETLY on the mark.
        As to the Bobby Kennedy, "This is History" remark. The photographer
was Boris Yaro of the LA Times was said it, not Bill Eppridge.
        Yaro shot a similar picture to Bill's but with flash.
        If any of you out there get the opportunity to hear Eppridge's Bobby
Kennedy presentation, do it. It is one of the most moving pieces I have ever
seen.
Happy Snaps,

Sal DiMarco, Jr.