Subject: RE: [Leica] B&W paper/stains
From: "Mueller, Rob" <rob.mueller@eds.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:15:02 -0400

it does sound like that. but I use the proscribed fixing process from Ilford
(1+7 for Universal at 2 minutes). but it does exhaust very quickly. with in
6-8 20x24 prints. I've started using 1+4 (the strongest solution they
recommend). I also wash my trays with Edwals tray solution. they may be
stained from years of use, but they are clean (the trays that is). I get the
staining in the developer tray from handling the paper. (I use latex
surgeons gloves that I wash after every developing cycle)

Rob Mueller
Studies in Black and White
www.studiesinblackandwhite.com
rob@studiesinblackandwhite.com