Subject: Re: [Leica] Report on Piezography
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:47:27 -0400

At 01:30 PM 4/12/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Once you develop the B/W negatives, what manner of scanning into a computer
>in order to use the new Epson printer.  By the way, Tina, What is the
>current price on the printer and where is it available.  Did you consider
>the 1270?
>Chuck

Hi, Chuck -

Yes, but I settled on the 3000 because of its large, refillable ink
cartridges and the availability of the Piezography software for the
3000.  You can buy a refurbished 3000 with the same warranty as a new one
for $889 here: http://www.electrified.com/epson_list.html#ink

I scan the negatives using a Nikon LS-2000.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com