Subject: Re: [Leica] Report on Piezography
From: Ian Stanley <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:38:35 +0700

Hello Tina,

         All negatives and transparencies were scanned with a Nikon
LS-2000,  adjusted with Photoshop and printed on Canson Fineface
watercolour paper using an Epson Stylus Photo 1200.  I have also been doing
some printing on Nepali and Thai paper with very pleasing results.

         I'll have to pick up a 3000 locally as shipping and duty costs
would be prohibitive.  They are available here and I was looking at one at
Phantip Plaza, Bangkok's computer paradise legal and illegal, the other
day.  The new prices are very competitive but I will have to order the ink
and software from the States.

Cheers,

Ian