Subject: [Leica] Case for older Noctilux version 11821?
From: ZaaX@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 14 13:58:28 2000

I just won a bid on ebay (item #303111655) for a"new in the box" Noctilux first version, model 11821, serial 2913842 made in 1979 with the seperate hood for $1825.00 from a dealer in Canada. Since it looks like it does not come with any kind of lens case I was wondering if there is anything available from Leica that will fit it? Do they make anything similar to what is included with current Leica lenses that will do?
Any info on this will  be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Zack
N8FNR