Subject: Re: [Leica] enlarger or scanner?
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 20:27:40 EDT

Am I crazy? Is this really a serious discussion? Have you people ever looked
at a truly fine print? Is there even a serious issue here? Silver paper is
dead and digital is the answer? Not yet in my estimate! Or maybe it's a joke
and I missed something?
If not, buy a P&S pixel camera. plug it into your computer and printer or
scan your images and have a good time. But do not think that your scanned
images can match a well-done print. (I am being had, right?)
Bob Figlio