Subject: Re: [Leica] enlarger or scanner?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 22:55:08 -0400

Last summer I saw some panoramic prints, approx 4 or 5 feet wide, printed
on fine art watercolour paper by digital means, that would compare easily
with the finest traditional silver print.  They were truly beautiful.   The
tonality and sharpness (they looked like contact prints) were outstanding.

Dan C.