Subject: Re: [Leica] The meaning of 92
From: Ian Stanley <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 16:09:45 +0700

Hello Emmanuel,

         Shortly after I wrote you about the letter "W" on my M4-P, Arthur
Krick who was with the companies mentioned, sent the following information
to me.  He is currently visiting with Tom Abrahamsson in Vancouver and
passes his greetings on to the members of the LUG that he knows.

         On to more exciting things now though as the sun is shining again
and Songkran is on in full swing here in Bangkok.  Not a good day outside
for Leicas but fine for my waterproof Canon.

Ian Stanley,

Bangkok, Thailand