Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Focussing accuracy 0.85 versus 0.72 and the 90/F2 and75/1.4
From: TM <leicar8@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 07:55:00 -0700

Frustrated with focusing my 90 f2 Summicron and 135 f4 Tele-Elmar in the classic
M6's window (.7 magnification) for so long, I got off my butt and just bought an
M3 (.91 magnification) and am now VERY satisfied. The M3 has no meter, but my
Sekonic L-508 and Gossen Luna Pro will be fine with it. Then I got an additional
buying bug and traded my mint 1994 90 Summicron for the new APO/ASPH 90 and, on
the M3, I will no longer hesitate using it and the 135 in the field. The M3, of
course, cost lots less than the M6 .85 and has just enough more magnification to
make a nice difference.

Terry