Subject: Re: [Leica] Cheapshot (Was: an invitation to be SMUG- a new list for screw mount users)
From: Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 09:58:08 -0700

I don't object to Rich's policy, though I think it a bit strange since I know of no other mailing list where the list owner is the only "dealer."    I wonder how many members the LUG would
have, if Brian Reid was the only person could post  "For Sale" items.

I didn't appreciate Rich not being upfront about his "I'm the only dealer who can sell on my list" policy when he announced SMUG to the LUG.

Had I known, I would not have subscribed.

That being said, I have nothing against Rich or his projects, I wish him well.

Stephen