Subject: [Leica] 75 F1.4 vs. 90 F2 Apo Asph: Best with M6?
From: AlastairF@bhs.grampianshealth.org.au
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 12:10:03 +1000

If you are interested in seeing how the bokeh of the APO 90 compares with
the 75, check out my Leica page
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nice shots, and as already mentioned lovely scans. I suspect that much of
the difference in Bokeh is due to the differing focal lengths of the lens.
With the 75 you are in closer and the b/g is more 'blurred'. The greater
distance with the 90 allows a less painterly bokeh. I am presuming that the
lenes were wide open?

cheers

Alastair