Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 20:29:01 +0100

I am very happy with Sensia but I just have a thing about Kodachrome.
Another LUGer pointed me in the direction of different scanner software and
I have tried it on Kodachrome with great success so I will probably move
back to Kodachrome as soon as my Sensia stocks are out.   The only problem I
have with Kodachrome is the long development time.

Gerry