Subject: [Leica] Re: Interesting SCAM
From: Bill <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 07:14:37 -0700 (PDT)

Doug Herr worte:

There have always been knaves and scoundrels, just as there have
always been
(and always will be) honorable and trustworthy people.  We hear of
the former
because they are the exception; the latter are far more common.
........................snip......................................

Hi Doug,

I hate to be the one to break the news to you but...the scoundrels
are alive and well, and totally in charge in America.  Dare I mention
an certain Attorney General who refuses to enforce a campaign finance
laws? A certain federal law enforcement agency that lied for seven
years about when when on at WACO? How about NEWT? How about MONICA?
Do you realize that there haven't been any American military actions
since the impeachment hearing ended?

The sad part about this is that nobody cares enough to do anything
about it.

Bill